Thoughts and other trivia...

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Nothin' Blues

  • When I don’t use the hose, it takes between eighteen to twenty-four trips to the courtyard every morning to water my plants.
  • Life is about choices and some of us are wired to pick the wrong ones.
  • Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. A few days ago, I did and made aaloo-gobhi for the first time. A couple of days later, I felt so chuffed when I made bottle gourd yakhni. And, then I watched Junior Masterchef, Australia, and hung my head in shame.
  • I really wouldn’t mind so much if this stream of consciousness were to dry-up.
  • Writing a synopsis can kill. I’m dying, trying to cut mine from six pages to two.
  • Racy thoughts would be infinitely more preferable than these racing thoughts, which, I’m sure, would make even James Joyce dizzy.
  • A tiny little mouse can really screw your happiness.
  • It’s odd how, sometimes, even when absolutely nothing is wrong, nothing feels right.

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Sanjana said...

    Hope you feel better soon.

    2:05 pm  
    Blogger GhostOfTomJoad said...

    Oh, I'm okay, thanks!

    12:09 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hugs!

    4:23 pm  
    Blogger GhostOfTomJoad said...

    Thanks :-)

    11:32 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home