Thoughts and other trivia...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Logical

I don't know about anyone else but I'm a creature of habit. I need my newspaper with my morning cup of tea. On occasion, I may not read it rightaway because, for instance, I may have to water my plants or because I may get a call. But, I don't like the freedom of choice being taken away.

Anyway, usually, the newspaper is delivered some time between 7-7.15. On weekends, it comes in only after 7.30. Why, I have no clue. For the last few days, however, the chap's been late on week days as well. So, today, I asked him...

Me: Why're you so late every day?
Him, a bit perplexed: Huh?
Me, having to rephrase: Why do you deliver the newspaper so late?
Him: Oh, when I deliver on time every day, you don't say anything. Now, just because I'm late you're complaining?

Er...what?

2 Comments:

Blogger Maia said...

LOL!

That's a very logical argument :-)

11:43 am  
Blogger GhostOfTomJoad said...

Yeah! :-)

2:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home