Thoughts and other trivia...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tweeter & the Monkey Man

"Read your tweets," said the message. "What happened?"

With a grand total of three tweets, none of which is original, I’m barely on Twitter. Anyway...

Usually, you can tell genuine concern from idle curiosity. Recently, someone I haven’t heard from in over twenty years got back in touch on FB and I don’t mind answering his “probing questions”, as he calls them, because I know he’s only eager to catch up. And, this person, with whom there’s been no contact for the longest time, looks me up on Twitter and uses a tweet to inquire about my well being. Really?

Sometimes, a tweet's just a tweet, twit! Of course, sometimes it’s not. But, what mine is you’ll never know, will you?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home